Thursday, February 3, 2011

facebooking:(

I started to hate facebooking!
When I log in into my facebook account,
 I’ll make sure I’ll be in offline mode.
Now, I rarely update my status on facebook.
I rarely commented on my friends status.
I just read & read & read.
I noticed that some people
 tried to stalk me on facebook.
I don’t want people ask me on chatbox
 with the same question anymore
‘apa hubungan awak ngan dia sekarang ni’
‘korang still couple ke sekarang ni?
I HATE TO BE THIS WAY.
GURLZ.
PLEASE RESPECT ME.
Sorry.
He’s not mine.
Peh-lish!
Please do your own business.
I’ll do mine.
Hey gurlz!
Peh-lish go away with
 your ‘gedik’ attitude.
Please don’t disturb me.
I beg you.
I don’t care.
I don’t mind..
Whatever you want to do, please don’t tell me.
If you want him, please go and take him.
AND stay away from me.
I’ll pray for your happiness.
AND the most important thing ,
I’M happy with my life.
I’m happy with my family ,BFF and friends.
I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH.
I HEART THEMJ
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
PLEASE BE PATIENT NONO SAYANG  :D …
kalau ANDA WANGI, sila LIKE :)

3 comments: